LyoHUB offers a program called LyoLaunchPad which provides companies/universities external to Purdue, as well as faculty at Purdue University to do a project in LyoHUB (up to 1 week) at no cost when approved by the Directors of LyoHUB.
See some recent past LyoLaunchPad projects by clicking on projects below:
- Free use is up to one week of use of demonstration facility. Any usage beyond one week will need to be provided under research or testing agreement.
- User organization will provide a summary report of LyoLaunchPad project results to LyoHUB members within 30 days of project completion and present to LyoHUB membership within 90 days of project completion.
- User organization agrees to share cycle data with LyoHUB (if generating)
- User organization agrees to acknowledge the use of LyoHUB demo facility at Birck Nanotechnology Center in publications resulting from this LyoLaunchPad project.
- User organization agrees to comply with all laboratory safety regulations at Birck Nanotechnology Center and safety compliance within the LyoHUB demonstration facility. (If working directly in the lab)
- Submission of form does not guarantee acceptance of project. Once submitted, project will be evaluated. If accepted, Co-Director will sign, document will be returned to applicant and project timing will be discussed
- Purdue User agrees to acknowledge the use of LyoHUB demo facility at Birck Nanotechnology Center in publications resulting from this LyoLaunchPad project.
To download an application to participate in this project, click on appropriate application below:
Post-project report form template
For more information, click HERE