Teas to help you with better cognition in 2020
The cognition of the brain determines the ability of the brain to work and function well. The better the cognitive ability, the smarter is the person. Drinking teas is a very effective way to nourish the brain of a person. The intake of tea is seen to have the following effect in a person-
- improves the focus of the person
- stimulates the mind
- makes you feel calm and relaxed
- boost the brain functioning of the person
Tea contains caffeine that is effective in stimulating the nervous system of the person. This helps to stimulate the brain and the body of the person. Tea also contains theanine that helps to balance the mind and relaxes it. Along with the intake of Tea the use of Armodafinil dosage is also very effective in helping people get better cognitive ability.
So, here is a list of teas that can help you with better brain functioning.
- Ginger tea- this has been used in the Asian culture as a medicine for many years now. Today, modern science to have accepted the fact that the use of ginger has some important medical properties. The common use of ginger used in tea is very helpful in improving the blood flow in the person and in fighting infection. It is also seen that the use of ginger tea can improve brain functioning in people with Alzheimer’s. In the recent times, a study shows that the intake of ginger tea can increase the reaction time and working memory in a person.
- Turmeric tea- Adding turmeric to the tea is a very effective way to improve and enhance the brain functioning of the person. Many tea companies retail turmeric tea. Turmeric too is very popular for its medicinal properties. According to a recent study it is seen that taking turmeric tea helps to increase brain functioning by letting the brain produce more Brain-derived neurotrophic factor. This is a hormone that helps the brain function at higher levels.
- Green tea- Green tea is loved by many because if all the health benefits that it has to offer to people. The caffeine present in green tea acts as a stimulant that stimulates the brain of the person. It helps by blocking the inhibitory neurotransmission called adenosine. This thus helps to increase the firing of neurons and the concentration of neurotransmitters such as dopamine and Norepinephrine. The intake of green tea improves the mood, cognition, reaction time and vigilance of the person.
- White tea- White tea too is very effective in helping to get better brain functioning. White tea contains polyphenol EGCG that may lower the risk of a person developing Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease. This polyphenol EGCG helps by suppressing the free radicals and reducing the inflammation in the person. The polyphenol EGCG can also prevent the random folding and clumping of proteins that lead to causing both Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer’s disease.
The use of Armodafinil dosage
The Armoadafinil dosage is very effective in helping people get better brain activity. It acts on the brain thus helping with better memory, creativity and concentration. The Armodafinil dosage that is recommended to all people is the use of Armodafinil 150 mg. You can now get Armodafinil dosage from Mymodalert.